Founded in 2016, the Lake George 12ster provides a formidable taste of what the Adirondacks have to offer.
- Traverse 12 peaks, nearly 40 miles of trails, and up to 9,000 feet of elevation gain
- Become a 12ster at your own pace, or tackle them all in a 24-Hour Ultra
- Winter and Ultra Winter categories available for those that love to embrace the cold
Support the Community
- This challenge does not belong to any one town or village. but is contained within Fort Ann, Clemons, and Bolton
- Completing the 12ster may also require travel through Lake George, Hague, Ticonderoga, Putnam, Whitehall, and Queensbury
- Please consider staying local, and supporting local businesses during your adventures, and be sure to mention you're doing the Lake George 12ster!